M2 UBNT Rocket M2 2.4Ghz Overview and Specifications
M2 UBNT Rocket M2 2.4Ghz
Ultimate in RF Performance:
The Rocket is a rugged, hi-power, very linear 2×2 MIMO radio with enhanced receiver performance. It features incredible range performance (50+km) and breakthrough speed (150+Mbps real TCPI/IP). The device was specifically designed for outdoor PtP bridging and PTMP Airmax base-station applications.
Rocket M Seamlessly Integrates with AirMax BaseStation and Rocket Antennas:
Rocket M and AirMax BaseStation/Rocket Antennas have been designed to seamlessly work together. Installing Rocket M on AirMax BaseStation/Rocket Antennas requires no special tools, you simply snap it into place with the mount provided with the Antennas.
The Rocket M easily and securely snaps into place on Ubiquiti Carrier-Class Antennas such as the Ubiquiti AirMax Sector 2G-16-90, 2G-15-120 or RocketDish 2G-26.
Version 5 of Ubiquiti’s AirOS builds upon the market leading intuitive user-interface loaded with advanced wireless configurations and routing functionality.
- High Performance MIMO 2×2 TDMA Architecture
- Extended Outdoor Range
- Ubiquiti AirOS software
- External status LEDs
- External reset button
- Pole, Wall or Window mount options
- 28 dBm +/- 2dB high power 802.11b/g Atheros SOC
- MIPS 24KC, 400MHz
- 32MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash
- 2 x 10/100 Base-TX (Cat.5, RJ-45) Ethernet Interface
- FCC Part 15.247, IC RS210, C#
- Rx Sensitivity: -97dBm +/-2dB
- RF Connector: 2x waterproof RP-SMA
- Maximum Power Consumption: 6.5 Watts
- Dimensions: 16 cm x 8 cm x 3 cm
- Weight: 0.5 kg
- Enclosure: Outdoor UV Stabilized Plastic
- Pole Mounting Kit included
- Power Supply: 24V, 1A POE Supply Included
- Power Method: Passive PoE (pairs 4,5+; 7.8 return)
- Operating Temp: -20C to +70C
- Shock and Vibration: ETSI300-019-1.4
- RoHS Compliant: Yes