- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff to control proximity effect
- Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain before feedback and superior rejection of off–axis sound
- Neodymium magnet for high signal–to–noise output
- Hardened steel mesh grille that resists wear and abuse
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Minimally effected by varying load impedance
- Legendary Shure quality and reliability
The Beta 58A dynamic vocal microphone is precision-engineered for live performance and project studio recording. A tailored frequency response accentuates vocals, and the supercardioid pattern isolates from other sound sources.Consistently excellent performance has made Beta Microphones the choice of top performers worldwide. Renowned for their warmth, presence and sensitivity to fine detail, Beta cartridge configurations and carefully tailored response curves are as distinctive as the artists who prefer them.