Mini Display Port to VGA Converter
The new MacBook, MacBook Pro, and MacBook Air each have a Mini DisplayPort that allows you to connect an external display or projector using an adapter. You can use an external display as your main workspace or to extend your desktop, or you can work in mirrored mode with a projector so you can view what your audience sees. Use the Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter to connect your MacBook, MacBook Pro, or MacBook Air to a standard analog monitor, projector, or LCD that uses a VGA connector or cable. Review the documentation or check with the manufacturer of your monitor to make sure you re choosing the right adapter.
1. 100% Brand New and High Quality Converter.
2. This premium Mini Display Port to VGA adapter sends video from your Mac Book, Mac, or PC laptop via Mini Display Port to monitors, TVs, or projectors.
3. Since virtually any monitor, TV, or projector has a VGA port but not necessarily a DVI or HDMI port, this adapter will make sure you can.
4. Extend or mirror your workstation to another screen.
5. Give presentation to your classmates, students or colleagues with your own Mac Book or laptop.
6. Share videos with your friends and family on a bigger external screen or TV.
7.Display Port 1.1a compliant receiver offering 1.62 and 2.7Gbps over 4 lanes.
8. The Mini Display Port to VGA adapter lets you connect an advanced digital monitor, projector, or LCD that uses VGA connector or cable to a Mac Book, Mac Book Pro, or Mac Book Air.
9. Support full Display Port link training.
10. Mini Display Port offers a unified, scalable, and cost effective interface for embedded and external display applications.
11. Ports up to 1080p, 1920 x 1200 reduced blanking video resolution.
12. It not only has an elegant appearance with the white color but also brings much convenience with its small size.
13. Portable and easy to carry.